Documents and videos
When buying a Tour+Med travel insurance protection, you will receive all of the necessary documents, including the policy wording / distribution guide. We suggest that you read this document carefully and take note of the relevant information. You may also download the desired version below.
Don't hesitate to communicate with your representative if you have any questions.
- How to prevent a claim denial?
- Credit cards and travel insurance - Top 5 things to look at
- Schedule of benefits
- Tour+Med Travel Insurance Policy (residents of Ontario and New-Brunswick)
- Tour+Med Travel Insurance Policy (residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba)
- Distribution Guide (residents of Quebec only)
- Brochure (Eastern Canadians)
- Brochure (Western Canadians)
To help you understand some of your policy’s important information, take a few minutes to watch our videos.
(The videos may have been made during a previous season. In case of differences between the content of the video and the policy wording, the latter prevails.)