Travel Insurance Products
When traveling outside of your province of residence, the coverage offered by your government health plan is very limited and only covers you partially, even if you are traveling within Canada. You are thus responsible for the additional costs incurred, unless you have purchased emergency travel insurance. Hospital bills and expenses related to accidents, wounds or illnesses can reach thousands of dollars per day, and would jeopardize your financial stability. Savings of a lifetime can disappear in a few hours!
Enjoy worry-free travel by making sure to purchase travel insurance before you leave. The few dollars you will spend are worth every penny.
Your travel insurance policy includes a maximum of CAN $5,000,000 to cover for the following:
- Medical expenses
- Incidental hospital expenses
- Physician's fees
- Medical appliances
- Private duty nursing care
- Diagnostic services
- Prescription drugs for emergency treatment
- Ambulance services
- Repatriation (emergency air evacuation)
- Transportation fees
- Paramedical fees
- CAN $25,000 insurance on accidental death
- Emergency round-trip (complimentary)
- Return of the deceased
- Return of vehicle
- Pharmacy card included, for trips to the United States
* Some exclusions and reductions of benefits may apply. Please refer to the policy wording for more details.